Michelle at The Green Study
I’m a midwestern, middle-aged, middle manager of average height and IQ. I’m ex-Army, ex-Republican, ex-Seventh Day Adventist, ex-smoker and an ex-girlfriend several times over, with an obsolete college degree. I’m happily a wife and a parent now and I’m surrounded by wonderful, inspiring people that make me feel better than average.
Posts by Michelle at The Green Study:
- A Writing Retreat in The Green Study
- A Politician, a Journalist, and a Citizen Walk into a Room
- A Writer Walks into a Book Club…
- Book Reviews: Acts of Generosity or Ego?
- A Misshapen Valentine that I Made Myself
- A Literary Meditation during Black History Month
- An Introvert Walks into a Caucus…
- The State of the Union: Things to Do Instead of Listening to Someone Lie to You
- Rays of Light on a Dismal January Day
- A Snapshot of Auld Lang Syne