- One front seat driver who believes there is no need to ask for directions, but constantly insists that I’m going the wrong way.
- One mini-me who will immediately alert me from the backseat whenever the speedometer number is bigger than the posted signs.
- A lot of dysfunctional baggage, so that anything my family of origin says will immediately irritate me, no matter how innocuous.
- One large bottle of Tums to counter bad road food.
- One large bottle of ibuprofen to counter everything else.
I’ll be leaving behind:
- Two obnoxious felines who will now wake the house/pet sitters every morning at 2am.
- Hopes and dreams of a beautiful garden, which will become feral and overgrown in my absence.
- All the accumulated winter malaise and stagnation.
Until my return, enjoy some older posts that were my favorites to write, if not for readers to read:
Yoga for the Discursive Mind Ohmmmm, where is the yoga class for the ADD people?
Sitting Vigil Primitive parenting when your child is ill.
From Chicken to Merely Insufferable Breaking up…with meat is hard to do.
She Knows Nothing…But She Should Know Something Explaining evil to your child.
Uncommitted: Being Jack When you’re not particularly good at anything…be a writer.
Summer Vacation What I learned last year during summer vacation.
Thanks for reading and I wish you a wonderful week!
(I’ll respond to any comments upon my return.)